[ALAC] Fwd: NGPC's Response to the At-Large Statement on the Confusingly Similar gTLDs

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Tue Oct 22 16:14:04 UTC 2013

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	NGPC's Response to the At-Large Statement on the Confusingly
Similar gTLDs
Date: 	Mon, 21 Oct 2013 18:36:53 -0700
From: 	Cherine Chalaby <cherine.chalaby at icann.org>
To: 	Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond <ocl at gih.com>
CC: 	Steve Crocker <Steve at shinkuro.com>, Secretary
<secretary at icann.org>, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>,
Michelle Bright <michelle.bright at icann.org>, Megan Bishop
<megan.bishop at icann.org>, Akram Atallah <akram.atallah at icann.org>,
Christine Willett <christine.willett at icann.org>, Chris Disspain
<ceo at auda.org.au>, Jamie Hedlund <jamie.hedlund at icann.org>

Dear Olivier,

On behalf of the New gTLD Program Committee (NGPC), I thank you for
providing the recent At-Large Statement on the Confusingly Similar gTLDS.
The NGPC appreciates the attention the ALAC has given to this topic and
has reviewed the statement carefully.

Please find attached the full response of the NGPC to the At-Large
Statement.

All the best,

Cherine