[ALAC] Statement on the Draft Report of the IGO/INGO PDP

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Oct 22 14:07:08 UTC 2013

+1

On the issue the GNSO is in disarray, and the GAC is vocal, in both cases
due to the relentless pressure (I myself would call it bullying) by
self-interested IGOs who clearly don't care about the consequences of their
actions on others. We may indeed have a role to play here, having presented
a consistent public-interest response to this issue from the beginning.

- Evan