[ALAC] RUSH: Statement on ccTLD/gTLD Delegation/Redelegation Consultation

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Mar 19 19:14:30 UTC 2013

Looks OK to me. But given how anything ICANN even suggests to the ccNSO
that isn't purely procedural (ie, the FOI) is met with
out-of-your-jurisdiction fury in response (see the lengthy response to a
single line of the R3 white paper as but one example), I really wonder
whether the ccTLD component of this (both the statement and the response)
is more than wishful thinking

- Evan