[ALAC] RUSH: Statement on ccTLD/gTLD Delegation/Redelegation Consultation

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Mar 19 19:02:43 UTC 2013

Cheryl and I were asked to put together a statement in responce to
the IANA ccTLG delegation/redelagation consultation
(https://community.icann.org/x/EgFlAg) and the similar one for gTLDs
(https://community.icann.org/x/CgFlAg).

Unfortunately, due to other commitments, it is just now that the
statement is ready and can be found on the ccTLD consulation page
(https://community.icann.org/x/EgFlAg).

The statement must be submitted by the end of Wednesday, so I am
guessing that it will be submitted just prior to a vote beginning.
Therefore it is essential that any comments on this statement be
submitted very quickly.

I am also attaching a copy of the proposed statement for your convenience.

I will leave it to Olivier to decide on the exact process to be followed.