[ALAC] Voting infrastructure rules

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Thu Jan 31 09:11:19 UTC 2013

Hi Alan and all,

When a change is suggested, there must be an obvious advantage for the ALAC
or for the At-Large members. Honestly, I don’t see such advantage except
that it will make people more influenced. I do prefer that the voters do
their duty of voting as independently as possible.

My address tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org is not working properly any more. Please
use one of the 2 following addresses: tijani.benjemaa at topnet.tn or
tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn

----