[ALAC] Red Cross/IOC - Questions for Consensus Call - Reply due by September 26th

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 05:08:31 UTC 2012

@ Avri, I am not accusing you.

 All I am concerned about is the context has changed. I assume that we can
input our comments into the "comment" field etc.

I have issues with the Overview which changes the context in which the call
for ALAC feedback was made and has limited our options to a response to the
Board. I have no issues with people holding diverse opinions and people are
free to write their comments on the matter etc etc.

To summarise, I am concerned about:-

   1. removal of my comments from the Wiki;
   2. and the change in context from what was originally put to the ALAC;
   3. removing option to direct comments/submissions to the GNSO IOC/RC
   Draft Team