[ALAC] Red Cross/IOC - Questions for Consensus Call - Reply due by September 26th

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Sep 25 05:32:18 UTC 2012

I am not aware of anything being deleted, certainly not deliberately. We
just don't work that way.

And I am extremely wary of any hasty attempts at a logical leap between
deletion and censorship, without any evidence of intent or even any central
control of an issue.

In any case, the dual strategy -- of participating in the GNSO processes
*and* having something more overreaching to say to the Board -- is still in
play as far as I'm aware. If there is any indication that options have been
"removed" I for one am also not aware of that.

- Evan