[ALAC] Red Cross/IOC - Questions for Consensus Call - Reply due by September 26th

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 18:28:09 UTC 2012

Hi Evan,

I hear what you are saying but in this respect the context demands that we
make proper submissions to the IOC-RC Drafting Team because ultimately it
is their recommendations that are put to the GNSO Council before going to
the Board as advice and the Board then passes a resolution.

A Statement to the Board can be done complementary.  If we just go straight
for the Board it means that we risk either crying foul (but here we are
given the chance to provide input) and the GNSO will be very quick to point
out that we had the opportunity to garner feedback.

I am putting some thoughts to paper with the intention of sending it to
APRALO to see if they wish to add anything or make comments and I will send
back to you all. Hope to finish asap.

@Avri, Wolf, I would be very concerned if you did not give feedback to us
or raise your voice because we are mere bridges and as Rinalia and Wolf had
mentioned your voice is    an important one. We can't do this alone, it
takes all of us together.

Best Regards All,
Sala