[ALAC] Red Cross/IOC - Questions for Consensus Call - Reply due by September 26th

sandra hoferichter info at hoferichter.eu
Fri Sep 21 05:41:02 UTC 2012

Dear Evan et all,

I consider point 5 as the most challenging point. Isn't the GNSO looking into this a while ago with no concrete proposal? Hasn't it been discussed within ICANN since the applicants book was drafted? To propose a working and robust proposal to protect nontrademarked public interest names is IMHO nothing we can just do alone.  I think it would be wise to collaborate with other AC SO. (it is all about breaking silos). Saying that I have also problems with point 2. (addressing the board directly). But I agree to the rest:)

My two cent's

Best Sandra

(Note: This message was send from my iPhone - I do apologise for any misspelling.)