[ALAC] SSR-RT Draft Report [Request for an Extension]

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Mar 24 20:41:31 UTC 2012

Dear Sala,

thank you for your note. If needed, we'll ask for an extension closer to
the date, but I completely agree with you & look forward to a first
draft, should it be determined that a statement from the ALAC is needed.
BTW -- it is Julie Hammer, not Hammond. :-) I'm CC'ing her specifically
for her input on this.
Kind regards,

Olivier

--