[ALAC] SSR-RT Draft Report [Request for an Extension]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 18:16:11 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Warm Greetings from Fiji. I am mindful that their SSR-RT Draft Report
on the 15th March, 2012 in Costa Rica, see:
http://www.icann.org/en/news/public-comment/ssrt-draft-report-15mar12-en.htm

I am still in the middle of preparing my Report to my RALO and will
invite feedback on this. I am also aware that in light of the
appointment of a new Liaison officer Julie Hammond, that we should
consider writing to ask for an extension to enable us to gather
feedback from the various RALOs and consolidate it into a Statement of
some sort.

Currently comments close on the 8th April, 2012. Olof Nording is the
contact within ICANN Staff: olof.nordling at icann.org

Basically, I am asking for an extension just in case we do not receive
feedback in time. From what was told to us in Costa Rica, the minimum
is 21 days which means that the extension is doable.

Warm Regards,

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT