[ALAC] SSR-RT Draft Report [Request for an Extension]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 20:49:59 UTC 2012

Dear Olivier,

Thank you for your email. Apologies Julie for misspelling your name. I
think it is critical that all ALAC members consult their respective RALOs.
Since Alejandro chairs the group that published the draft and he is from
the LACRALO region, we can even organise with Staff to have a webinar and
get him to present the report to the At Large community through a webinar.

If we can get this off the ground as early as possible, we can then work
towards getting people to read the Report and its recommendations for a
compilation of a first draft.

Apparently comments will close on the 30th April, 2012. So we need to get a
few drafts ready by the 14th April, 2012 and simultaneously work towards
getting feedback from our ALS members.

Kind Regards,
Sala