[ALAC] At-Large improvements update and call for more participants

Jean-Jacques SUBRENAT 徐霞客 XÚ Xíakè jjs.global at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:34:18 UTC 2011

Dear Fouad,

I would like to echo your appreciation of the "Improvements project"
message: it is indeed a model of clarity, with a summary of work achieved
and outstanding challenges, as well as all the relevant links. As a
newcomer, I found this an efficient tool to get both an overview, and the
detail of ongoing work.

Let me add that, in my opinion, the ALAC web pages now form one of the
most coherent online tools of any ICANN community: congratulations to all
the volunteers involved, and to Staff.

Regards,
Jean-Jacques.