[ALAC] At-Large improvements update and call for more participants

Fouad Bajwa fouadbajwa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 15:31:45 UTC 2011

Dear Olivier and all,

I can speak from  * Work Team B on ALS participation *.

Thank you for sending out this very important ALAC/At-Large
Improvements project message in such a concise manner for the benefit
of all in ALAC and yes we need everyone's participation and continued
support as the work teams reach the most important phase of their
work. The links shared in your message is the knowledge management
result of these teams.

I must share that during this activity, we have learned so much about
the diverse capabilities that members of ALAC and RALO's bring to this
important gathering of Internet users and into ICANN. There is so much
experience, skills, mentorship and peer support in this network that
is helping in redefining and building the foundation of a sustainable
organizational future. This is a beginning and it gives a message of
how strong this community has become today and where it is headed!
Future results will determine this direction.

Thank you everyone for your continued full support and participation
that is facilitating so much! Hats off to everyone including Seth and
At-Large staff for doing the great amount of detailed work and helping
the teams work smoothly and consolidating all the information and
knowledge generated into a usable wisdom!

This is a great deal of the amazing and wonderful ALAC/At-Large
Teamwork carries out in full motion!

Best Regards

Fouad Bajwa and for my colleagues Annalisa Roger and all our team members
Co-Chairs  * *WT B on ALS participation *