[ALAC] At-Large improvements update and call for more participants

Jean-Jacques SUBRENAT 徐霞客 XÚ Xíakè jjs.global at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 08:25:26 UTC 2011

Dear Olivier & All,

having read the related material, my instinct is to volunteer for WT-B,
because I helped set up (and was the first Chair of) the Board's Public
Participation Committee. On the other hand, it seems that the future
impact of ALAC advice hinges on the quality of the process by which it is
delivered, so I'd be more interested in volunteering for WT-D.

But rather than this individual approach, and because there is little time
left before the San Francisco deadline, I would rather volunteer for
whichever of the four WTs has an urgent need for additional input. If the
Chair of that WT would want me to join, I would gladly do so.

Regards,
Jean-Jacques.