[ALAC] Final ALAC Statement on Preliminary Issue Report on ‘Thick’ Whois

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Sat Dec 24 03:57:43 UTC 2011

No concerns, I fully support this as-is. Thanks, Alan.

Is it worth referring to "privacy" concerns as being that of "personal
privacy"? I haven't heard anyone, even the privacy advocates amongst us,
suggesting that corporate bodies -- especially for-profit and governmental
-- be allowed to hide themselves using a thick (or even thin) WHOIS.

- Evan