[ALAC] Rule 27 - At-Large Director selection

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at fmai.org
Wed Aug 25 08:18:01 UTC 2010

Alan,

Once again, thank you for your time and your energy.

Indeed, I’m really uncomfortable with selecting a Board Director by a random
draw. The situation in e is the most critical. We can avoid having a tie in
the following cases:

*         The number of the electors is odd (not even as it is in our case)

*         With an even number of electors, the Chair has a preponderant vote
only when there is a tie.

I hope this can help

Tijani BEN JEMAA

Executive Director

Mediterranean Federation of Internet Associations

Phone : + 216 70 825 231

Mobile : + 216 98 330 114

Fax     : + 216 70 825 231