[lac-discuss-es] **REMINDER** Meeting invitation: LACRALO Governance WG call TODAY Wednesday, 10 May 2023 at 23:00 UTC

Alejandro Pisanty apisanty at gmail.com
Wed May 10 21:14:51 UTC 2023

Dear Claire,

I take to heart, very seriously, your concern about possible violations of
process. Would you and Dev, and any others who share them, kindly share
them with the list and make sure the Chair reads them out in the meeting?

Let's make sure LACRALO doesn't, again, get trapped in procedural
discussions, which is bad enough, colored by the shadow of possible bad
faith. POLICY FIRST, caramba!

Alejandro Pisanty

On Wed, May 10, 2023 at 11:35 AM Claire Craig <claireccraig en gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All
> Please note that I will not be attending this meeting. Not only do I think
> the timing is inconvenient for me, I have concerns that this meeting is a
> violation of process. It is quite disrespectful to the candidates.
> Claire C. Craig
>

> On Wed, 10 May 2023 at 12:00, Staff @ AtLarge <staff en atlarge.icann.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Estimados todos,
>>

>> En nombre del grupo de trabajo de Gobernanza por favor asistir a la
>> reunion convocada de urgencia para el dia de *HOY MIERCOLES 10 DE MAYO a
>> las 23 UTC.*
>>

>> El grupo de Gobernanza de LACRALO invita a sus miembros a reunirse de
>> forma urgente y extraordinaria para interpretación de leyes de LACRALO en
>> el contexto del llamado a nominaciones para candidatos a ser electos en el
>> liderazgo y representación ante ALAC.
>>

>> Es importante la participación en pleno de todos los integrantes
>>

>> Muchas gracias
>>

>> *************************************************************************************************************
>>
>> *ENGLISH:*
>>

>> Dear all,
>>

>> On behalf of the LACRALO Governance WG, please kindly attend the meeting
>> urgently called for *TODAY WEDNESDAY 10 MAY at 23:00 UTC*
>>

>> The LACRALO Governance group invites its members to meet urgently and
>> extraordinary to interpret the LACRALO laws in the context of the call for
>> nominations for candidates to be elected for leadership and representation
>> with the ALAC.
>>

>> Spanish interpretation will be provided.
>>

>> For other times: https://tinyurl.com/36skwpnw
>>

>> Please note that the agenda (*to be updated)* and call details can be
>> found at: https://community.icann.org/x/P4OCDg
>>

>> ADIGO Conference Bridge: *(Please note: When dialing into the Adigo
>> bridge, please press 1638 and then inform the Adigo operator which language
>> you prefer)*
>>
>> English Conference ID = 1638
>>
>> Spanish Conference ID = 1638
>>

>> Toll-free access number (US and Canada): 800 550 6865
>>

>> Other toll-free numbers: *http://adigo.com/icann/*[adigo.com]
>> <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__adigo.com_icann_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=Sl33nclBocKlLp5cV-OF_8nYFFE45wFkCsC33Q0JPSc&s=sdyqYZ499fEhNW2yg_968gin1UenuqpTePdFBXbJs94&e=>
>>

>> *Zoom Room: **https://icann.zoom.us/j/98483776753?pwd=WXU4TkZsUmtzVU5NeGczR2theXJDZz09
>> <https://icann.zoom.us/j/98483776753?pwd=WXU4TkZsUmtzVU5NeGczR2theXJDZz09>  /
>> Password: **LAC-GOV-00*
>>

>> Full participation of all members is important.
>>

>> Thank you very much!
>>
>> At-Large Staff

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
+525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn,
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614