[lac-discuss-es] Chair Elect Vote Results with Weights

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:39:42 UTC 2020

I would also like to add my congratulations to Augusto. We look forward to
working with you and your team in the future..

And many thanks to Lia. It is great to see new faces putting themselves
forward for these positions to contribute towards the work of At-Large from
the LAC region. I hope to see more of you in At-Large activities.

Maureen