[EURO-Discuss] russian aggression against Ukraine, not conflict or tradegy

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Tue Mar 29 14:51:57 UTC 2022

Dear Oksana,
Thanks for your e-mails and participation to the various ICANN calls.
Yes I am very busy with the various EURALO and ICANN calls.

Concerning your proposal for the creation of a WG, I will ask At-Large staff to setup a EURALO Board Call with your proposal as an item and of course with your participation.
We will try to see how we can handle your proposal.

May I suggest that you take the floor tonight during the 15th EURALO Anniversary to talk about your ALS and when you became EURALO Member.

Take care
All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet