[EURO-Discuss] [euroindividuals] EURALO Newsletter April 2020

Natalia Filina filinafilka at gmail.com
Mon May 11 13:48:24 UTC 2020

Dear Annette, Ricardo, Betty, Lucas,
my dear colleagues and friends,
Thank you very much!

It is my special pleasure not only to be useful, but also to see our close
cooperation and all dialogues and mutual interest we all have.
I am proud to meet you and work with you. Looking forward to see you in
person!

Warmest greetings from sunny Moscow!-)

Sincerely,
Natalia Filina

Secretary of EURALO
https://atlarge.icann.org/alses/euralo
https://individualusers.org/
Vice-Chair of ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach and Engagement

Officer of SIG IoT (ISOC)

+7 906 722 54 61
Moscow, Russian Federation