[EURO-Discuss] ICANN 67 Schedule

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu
Mon Feb 24 10:43:50 UTC 2020

Il 2020-02-24 11:17 Sebicann Bachollet ha scritto:
> Regarding the Time Zone I bet for Los Angeles time (PST = UTC-8:00)

Just a note on this: I would find it disrespectful for the LAC region
and the unfortunate hosts if the timezone were changed from the Mexican
one, as this was supposed to be the "LAC meeting" and facilitate
outreach in that region. If ICANN really is a global bottom-up
organization, support for the community should be more important than
convenience to the staff in the head office.
By the way, the Californian timezone is possibly the worst for Europe
and Africa as well.
Ciao,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------