[EURO-Discuss] ICANN 67 Schedule

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Mon Feb 24 10:17:33 UTC 2020

Thanks Vittorio,
ICANN leadership will meet tomorrow to exchange about the schedule of ICANN67.
I agree with you that it is a short time to organize the sessions and the participants involvement.

I don’t know what we will end up.
But my personal impression and take on the current discussion:

Some technical issues must be work out: Number of parallel sessions, possible interpretation (how many sessions in // and how many languages)…

Regarding the Time Zone I bet for Los Angeles time (PST = UTC-8:00)

The following meetings may be confirm
Cross-community WG (involving more than one SO or AC)
PDPs
Some of the High Interest Topic
Possible coordination for each SO/AC
The constituency day

Not sure about opening ceremony and Public Forums.

The other sessions maybe postponed to the next F2F meeting or be taking care in the regular meetings schedule for each of them.

I hope it is of some help.
All the best
SeB