[EURO-Discuss] EOI 2021 EURALO Chair

SCHWEIGHOFER Erich Prof. Dr. Dr.. erich.schweighofer at univie.ac.at
Fri May 28 09:19:44 UTC 2021

After intensive reflections, I support both nominations of Natalia Filona as secretary and Sébastien Bachollet as chair.

Every European has a right to love his country and participate in celebrations, even if they can be considered as controversial in other countries. I consider it as good and necessary practice to put human well-being first and not forgetting the suffering of so many persons in war, quite many innocent ones. War crimes remain war crimes, should be individually punished but have to be forgiven but not forgotten by the collective. Events stay but the effects may be minimised to a certain degree. It is a learning process for all and we should work on it.

Sorry to Natalia Filina for using N.F., is was considered as a required pseudonymisation by GDPR.

Best regards, Erich Schweighofer

SCHWEIGHOFER Erich                       ao. Univ.-Prof. Mag. rer.soc.oec. Dr. iur. Dr. rer.soc.oec.            (freigestellt für die Europäische Kommission,
Rue de la Loi 130, 1040 Brussel BE, erich.schweighofer at ec.europa.eu, Tel. (Skype) +32 2 29 52283)    Rechtsinformatik an der Uni-Wien
RI at uni.wien        ARI Arbeitsgruppe Rechtsinformatik, Juridicum, Universität Wien  Vorsitz: iris-conferences.eu   VölkerR at IRI§    EuR at IRI§  Präsident:      WZRI    LII-Austria     CEILI    RI@    ADRI
Institut für Europarecht, Internationales Recht und Rechtsvergleichung (auch Abteilung für Internationales Recht)
Schottenbastei 10-16/2/5, 1010 Wien AT, Tel. +43 1 4277 35305 (Anrufbeantworter)
https://rechtsinformatik.univie.ac.at, https://rechtsinformatik.ACADEMY, https://iris-conferences.eu, https://wzri.eu
office at rechtsinformatik.ACADEMY; office at iris-conferences.eu; rechtsinformatik at univie.ac.at; Erich.Schweighofer at univie.ac.at

Bitte um Teilnahme und Beiträge:
IRI§22 https://iris-conferences.eu, 23.-26.02.22, Salzburg & IRI§ Zoom Conference Space     Archiv der Beiträge: Weblaw, Bern   jusletter-it.eu
JURIX2021 (Website folgt), Beiträge bis 01.09.21
Jusletter IT http://jusletter-it.eu      Schriftenreihe Arbeitsgruppe Rechtsinformatik, rechtsinformatik.ACADEMY & IRIS-Journal: https://irisj.eu    PHAIDRA