[EURO-Discuss] EOI 2021 EURALO Chair

Sebicann Bachollet sebicann at bachollet.fr
Fri May 28 08:20:17 UTC 2021

Expression of Interest for the EURALO Chair Position (2021- 2023)

I would like to thank Natalia for my nomination to be return as EURALO Chair.

We are, with Natalia taking for another term the EURALO secretariat, forming a very good team. We try to evolve EURALO to be aligned with the today world and the situation of ICANN and At-Large.

EURALO is one piece of this complex structure. We have a good engagement of EURALO leaders in various ICANN issues. Thanks to all.

We also try to innovate. The EURALO newsletters, the Monthly RoundTables (by EURALO) and the European Perspectives on ICANN & Internet Governance - A Stakeholder Roundtable.

Looking froward for the 3 events EURALO is taking care during ICANN71.

I hope we will be able to do a good job at EURALO level with all the ALSes including the one with individual Internet end-user RALO members. A good collaboration with other RALOs, with ALAC and with our European partners (RIPE NCC, Centr, European Governments - Commission, council….).

One World, One Internet, One Euralo.

All the best
SeB

Sébastien Bachollet