[At-Large] Parminder’s assertion of Conflict of Interest / Expected Rules of Behavior

Jonathan Zuck JZuck at innovatorsnetwork.org
Tue Jan 4 22:54:16 UTC 2022

+1  Barry although,  similar to the domain investor participation in discussions of price, ideally interested parties would simply advocate in their behalf. Ideally, Jeff would just present his problem , rather than trying to represent it as a community issue and we would all be capable le of seeing the larger problem rather than focusing on whether his problem is our problem.

Jonathan Zuck
Executive Director
Innovators Network Foundation
www.InnovatorsNetwork.org<http://www.InnovatorsNetwork.org>