[At-Large] Not my circus, not my monkeys (Was Re: ACCOUNTABILITY Restart)

Jeff Neuman jeff at jjnsolutions.com
Tue Jan 4 01:49:59 UTC 2022

With all due respect Evan, I am not sure that the comments of a few people on the list during a time period when many are on vacation demonstrates the views of the  the At-Large or the ALAC at all.  There is likely a formal process to introduce the issue (as opposed to just on a mailing list).  And I would like to use the process to raise the issue.

If, as you contend, there is little interest, then so be it.  Then it never gets addressed.  But you never know until you start the process.

And again with all due respect, one should never give up on making the organization better even if you are frustrated by our lack of success in the past.  Giving up just doesn’t seem like the right option.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Founder & CEO
JJN Solutions, LLC