[At-Large] The DNS Abuse Institute

Jacob Odame-Baiden odamyte at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 21:55:37 UTC 2021

Great idea. DNS abuse is a major topical issue and I believe the creation of an institute will ensure a directed effort, especially on advocacy and education to help address issues surrounding  DNS. I look forward to the developments.

Best regards,
----
Jacob Odame-Baiden, Esq
Co-Founder & VP (Legal & Engagement), eGIGFA
Web: http://egigfa.org
Associate, Addo & Addo Legal Attorneys
Curator, Digital Watch Observatory (https://dig.watch/expert/odame-baiden)
AFRINIC Fellow | ICANN Fellow