[At-Large] Communicating with the IANA Function Review Team (IFRT)

Kaili Kan kankaili at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 21:44:48 UTC 2020

Hi to All,

After reporting on the #3 meeting of IFRT, some of our At-Large community
members asked about directly providing feedback to the IFRT.

First of all, the IFRT wants to confirm that the community is very welcome
to engage the IFRT.

Secondly, everybody is welcome to go to the IFR wiki
<https://community.icann.org/display/ifr> where we have all the documents
in .pdf form, including those of the #3 meeting:

Rules of Engagement
<https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/Rules+of+Engagement>

Scope of Work <https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/Scope+of+Work>

Work Plan <https://community.icann.org/display/ifr/Work+Plan>

After that, you are most welcome to make comments and send them via email
to: input-to-IFRT at icann.org

By doing this, you will be able to communicate directly with the team
through the two co-chairs and staff.

I hope the above will help our At-Large community members to better
communicate with IFRT and provide feedback directly.  If you have any
further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Thank you all.

Kaili