[At-Large] [BMSPC-2020] Board seat 15 selection

Maureen Hilyard maureen.hilyard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 07:17:36 UTC 2019

That makes some sense, Roberto, and I don't think that the conflict you
mention is restricted only to the SO-appointed Directors.

Some questions:

   - Therefore, Directors would be independently selected to represent the
   interests of the different communities from within ICANN?
   - What would be the optimum number of ICANN Board members to achieve
   fair representation across ICANN?
   - Would the NomCom making the selection remain in its current
   composition - with GNSO (7) At-Large (5) and one member each from ASO,
   CCNSO, IETF, GAC, RSSAC, SSAC, and the ICANN Board selecting the Chair and
   Chair Elect?