[At-Large] The visa to Canada and fall of participation of LAC in ATLAS III

Peters Omoragbon petersomoragbon at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 14:41:13 UTC 2019

I felt there was no need for me to respond to Evan, s contribution because
it made no value to the issue on hand.

Of what use has his contribution solved the problems confronting delegates
for Atlas 3? If half of 60 selected delegates are absent because of
institutionalised selective racial bias coloured in administrative
bottlenecks, of what impact would the program have?

Hope ICANN will learn from this going forward.

Best wishes.