[At-Large] IDN Variants in the market place

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Tue Jul 24 00:59:07 UTC 2018

Andrei,

thanks. Exactly. No list of "forbidden strings" - just one good practice. A lot of mischief can be done in the remaining space but at least that one bad practice can be taken off the table.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Facultad de Química UNAM
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO SMS +525541444475
Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org