[At-Large] [ALAC] NOI published by NTIA

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Wed Jun 6 15:49:27 UTC 2018

I do agree with you Hadia. I read and had comment inside for some colleagues my views.
From my view only if ICANN would demand opinion from its AC/SO, this NTIA position is more an internal political dance and ICANN can, itself, comment directly to them but I do not see our position in comment this more than acknowledge and internally comment our view of the consequences to ICANN , if any.

Best regards,
Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: At-Large <at-large-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Hadia Abdelsalam Mokhtar EL miniawi <Hadia at tra.gov.eg>
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2018 at 09:52
To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto_gaetano at hotmail.com>, Seun Ojedeji <seun.ojedeji at gmail.com>
Cc: 'ALAC List' <alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, 'At-Large Worldwide' <at-large at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: Re: [At-Large] [ALAC] NOI published by NTIA

Hi Roberto,

The comments do not have to be by US citizens/orgs , however the ALAC is the at- large advisory committee of the ICANN, therefore I see that in order for the ALAC to respond it should be through the ICANN, so either the ICANN puts it forward to the community or on second thoughts and only if we really want to respond to this, we inform ICANN org that we are interested in commenting or responding to the inquiry to put it forward to us - that is if we want to respond in our capacity as the at large advisory committee of the ICANN

Best
Hadia