[At-Large] R: R: R: Is ICANN's oversight really moving away from the US government?

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Sat Apr 9 20:35:00 UTC 2016

Dear Maureen,

yes, of course one could always re-design the World from scratch. But
that's something that might take a lifetime. In the meantime, even the
"Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace" is losing its lustre...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Declaration_of_the_Independence_of_Cyberspace

Kindest regards,

Olivier

--