[APAC-Discuss] Nomnitaion of Gunela for position of VC

Fariz Ahmadi farizahmadi at protonmail.com
Wed May 4 12:11:47 UTC 2022

Dear Ali

You are entirely true, and I am astonished that a senior community member like Amrita is committing such an unjust behavior against the public interest and becoming unfair to the community, as well as why Gunela is so hasty to accept it.

Any nomination should commence only once the ALAC & RALO chairs have publicly announced the opening of position, and staff communicate dates and timetables for each stage, as has been the customary practice in the past, and we should continue to do so.

Shouldn't the ALAC and RALO chair eliminate them from nominating and contesting in the future when such an announcement is made to be fair to community members and to guarantee that no one in the community conducts such an act on their behalf?

Regards

Fariz