[APAC-Discuss] [CPWG] Fwd: Net4India operation closed

Govind.gac govind.gac at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 15:36:59 UTC 2020

Dear Satish Babu,

It is good that ICANN has taken the matter to help out the Registrants of Net4India to transfer their domains to other Registrars.
However this will require cooperation from both the sides.
There may be some ticklish issues of loss of money to the Registrants due to earlier renewals carried out by them with the Net4India and new Registrar May not agree for them.

Regards,
Govind
Sent from my iPhone