[APAC-Discuss] [CPWG] Fwd: Net4India operation closed

Ankur Raheja, INDRP raheja at cyberlawyer.in
Tue Oct 6 02:07:29 UTC 2020

Dear All,
Rightly, Net4 Company has been taken to NCLT by it's Creditors and the
matter is now sub-judice. Mainly the decision and the approval of the
Resolution Plan has been delayed due to COVID-19. The documents as to
Resolution Process and announcements are available at:
https://net4cirp.wordpress.com/.

Various issues faced by the customers have also been brought before NCLT by
the Resolution Professional and other interested parties. As a result, a
special email *icannresolutions at net4.com <icannresolutions at net4.com>* has
been created by *Net4* to address all the issues being faced by the
customers.

Regards,

*Ankur Raheja *
*Cylaw Solutions*