[APAC-Discuss] IGF and Regional IGF Survey [Asia Pacific Survey]

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 06:45:48 UTC 2016

Dear Colleagues,

Grateful if you could assist by answering this Survey
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/85WL3CK>.

I have hyperlinked the Survey but here it is again:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/85WL3CK

This is to gauge the levels and perception of local, national and
sub-regional, regional and global Internet Governance Forums. I intend to
use the input to impact my contributions in the MAG Open Consultations for
the 2016 IGF.

Many Thanks,

--

*Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala T*

*P. O. Box 17862*

*Suva*

*Republic of Fiji*

*Cell: +679 7656770; *

*Home: +679 3362003*
*Twitter: @SalanietaT*

*"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the
greatest quality of the mind next to honour." Aristotle*