[APAC-Discuss] Thank you!!!

Ali Almeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 13:09:17 UTC 2014

Thank you very much Siranush , APRALO leaders and ALSs for your great confidence in my capability and capacity to look after this huge responsibility as a Vice Chair of the biggest and diversify region. Looking forward to work and learn from all of you.
Have a safe trip back home and soon will get together  via emails and conferance calls.
Regards

Sent from my iPhone