[APAC-Discuss] RALOs Showcase in the (ATLAS II Fayre of Opportunities )

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:29:55 UTC 2014

Hello our dear ALS's,
   Hope all of you are set and ready for the this fantastic advanture and
well  prepared for a full week of busy entertainment  exciting meeting and
work group sessions. On the other hand I am sure you haven't forget it your
broushers , giveaway bocklets and your
(Sweet,քաղցրություն,сладкий,солодкий,甜,मीठा,matamis,মিষ্টি,حلو,甘い,شیرین.....etc)
Sorry if i missed or wrongly get the transaltion , that is what I got from
Mr. Google.

See you all soon

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com

          ali.almeshal at bis.org.bh