[APAC-Discuss] RALOs Showcase in the (ATLAS II Fayre of Opportunities )

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 08:32:24 UTC 2014

Dear our great ALS’s ,

   Looking soon to see all of those who have managed to make it to London,
as you may aware there will be a major Showcase on Tuesday (*ATLAS II Fayre
of Opportunities* ) for all RALOs, having said that we will be having our
nice table there for all of your brochures , giveaways, local souvenirs  ,
booklets….etc and other items you would like to share it with the visitors
and other RALOs. Let us have it as a challenge to make our APRALO table is
the best. So do your maximum to achieve this and share with us your ideas.

Siranush , Maureen and Myself are looking after this, and all of your
suggestion and ideas are highly appreciated.

Get ready and prepared with all of your staff and let us make our diversity
loud and clear  see you soon.

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

Bahrain Internet Society - BIS

Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances

Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com