[APAC-Discuss] CROPP opportunity for FY15

Ali AlMeshal dralialmeshal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 22:37:43 UTC 2014

Good day to all,
   As you may aware that the CROPP program have been extend for FY15 and
for us to be ready and prepare to make best out of it , let us start
collecting all the events that will be in our region and select the most
related and benefitbale one's taking in consideration the diversity of the
region and event type. And staring this process I would suggest that each
of you can look in to any available opportunity within his territory and
update the below table and then we decide on our monthly call. The below
information was provided by our friend Fahd AlBatayna and we can build on.

Any suggestion or ideas are most welcome.

GSMA Mobile 360

Dubai, UAE

October 21-22

MENA ICT Forum

Amman, Jordan

November 12-13

Cyber Security Expert Series Manama

Manama, Bahrain

December 5-7

e-AGE 2014

Muscat, Oman

December 10-11

Thanks

Ali AlMeshal

Bahrain Internet Society - BIS

Board Member & Director of Strategic Alliances

Professional Public speaker in ICT and e-Business

Payment Industry Expert Advisor

Mobile: +973 39440025

Skype: alialmeshal

email: dralialmeshal at gmail.com