[APAC-Discuss] 2016 APRALO Leadership Team

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 09:00:41 UTC 2014

Please allow me to extend the warm congratulations from the South Pacific
Computer Society on the appointments.
We value and appreciate the hard work and dedication that goes on behind
the scene and know that many times, it is a thankless task but you are
champions for taking on the challenge.

With every best wish,
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro