[Registrants-rights] RAA issues outstanding

RJ Glass jipshida2 at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 20:22:02 UTC 2012

Just a note on this subject...

There is a difference between having accountability and having information completely disclosed to the public.

Registrars hold enough data in their systems to be able to identify individuals that corrupt the system, it is a matter of action.

However, the WHOIS doen't need to be entirely public for anyone.  Then, you get the reverse, scammers going after registrants because of the availability of the data.

IMHO

RJGlass
A at L