[Registrants-rights] RAA issues outstanding

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at gmail.com
Tue May 29 21:10:45 UTC 2012

Michele:
I suspect that the business model the provider implements/sells would
determine that, no?

For ICANN policy, our interest is limited to WHOIS data. So our sole
objective is access to somebody who is accountable for that.  Don't even
need to know who they're fronting for. That is their business.

Cheers,
- Carlton

Carlton A Samuels
Mobile: 876-818-1799