[NA-Discuss] NARALO Elections end Friday at 23:59 UTC and Thursday 23:59 UTC for Individual users

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Wed May 22 19:28:19 UTC 2024

Thanks  Judith
I realize a few people ran into this issue and I hope we have a clean and
fair election as a result without any problems.  Its very helpful for you
to explain the process and people to act soon since the election closes in
a couple of days.
Good luck to everyone who is running.  I believe we have some of the
brightest and dedicated volunteers running for NARALO positions I have seen
in many years

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*