[NA-Discuss] RECORDED / Nomination ALAC Position

Judith Hellerstein judith at jhellerstein.com
Wed Apr 10 17:29:52 UTC 2024

Dear NARALO Members,

Just a quick note to let you know that I have updated my statement on the NARALO
Election page,
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2024+NARALO+Regional+Selections

and the At Large election Page in the NARALO section, scroll to the bottom.
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2024+ALAC+and+RALO+Elections%2C+Selections+and+Appointments

My SOI is also listed there and here,
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Judith+Hellerstein+SOI

and for your convenience, I am also attaching my Statement to this email.  I
look forward to hearing any questions or comments and to your support of my
candidacy

Best,

Judith

Judith Hellerstein, Founder & CEO
Hellerstein & Associates
3001 Veazey Terrace NW, Washington DC 20008
Phone: (202) 362-5139  Skype ID: judithhellerstein
Mobile/Whats app: +1202-333-6517
E-mail:Judith at jhellerstein.com    Website:www.jhellerstein.com
Linked In:www.linkedin.com/in/jhellerstein/
Opening Telecom & Technology Opportunities Worldwide