[NA-Discuss] RECORDED / Nomination ALAC Position

Yesim Saglam yesim.nazlar at icann.org
Mon Apr 1 14:38:36 UTC 2024

Dear Judith,

Your nomination acceptance is recorded.

As the next steps:

  1.  Please update your At-Large SOI page<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Judith+Hellerstein+SOI>.
  2.  Send a brief statement explaining why you are a suitable candidate.

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Yeşim Sağlam

From: Judith Hellerstein <judith at jhellerstein.com>
Date: 1 April 2024 Monday 16:54
To: Glenn McKnight <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>
Cc: NA Discuss <na-discuss at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, ICANN At-Large Staff <staff at atlarge.icann.org>
Subject: [Ext] Re: [NA-Discuss] Nomination ALAC Position

HI Glenn and other NARALO Members

I graciously accept your nomination and will be honored to serve in this capacity. Being an ALAC Member is such an important role within the At Large Community and I would be honored to assume this role should I be elected.  I will update my SOI and statement of Interest

Best,
Judith
Sent from my iPad
judith at jhellerstein.com