[NA-Discuss] Reminder of Dec 2nd Information Webinar for the Additional Budget Requests (ABR) by ICANN

Glenn McKnight mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 15:55:47 UTC 2022

Hi All
Just a quick reminder if considering the ABR requests.  The below link
isn't working for me and hopefully staff will see my email on this and have
it fixed.
Meanwhile we will discuss it on the December meeting.
Timeline

   -

   The FY23 ABR process begins Monday, 18 October 2021.
   -

   ICANN org is available for consultation with ICANN community groups
   throughout October, November, and December 2021 and January 2022.
   -

   ICANN org will also host an informational webinar on Thursday, 02
   December 2021 at 16:00 UTC. Please *register*
   <https://icann.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_bsAwTEVVRHGG2kT6SBK-SA>.
   -

   ICANN org will only accept complete requests until *Monday, 24 January
   2022*.

Glenn McKnight, MA
Virtual School of Internet Governance
Chief Information Officer
www.virtualsig.org
*YOUR SOURCE FOR INTERNET GOVERNANCE EDUCATION *
*Mobile  437-237-4655*