[NA-Discuss] ARIN Policy on Community Networks

Eduardo Diaz eduardodiazrivera at gmail.com
Wed May 31 17:32:06 UTC 2017

I say we go for it. Nothing to loose.

-ed

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 4:24 AM, Glenn McKnight <mcknight.glenn at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi
> If you recall at the last  ARIN meeting we saw many of our  NARALO members
> comment on the   ARIN Community Networks policy
>
> See policy document
> https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/ARIN_prop_232_orig.html
>
> I spoke with ARIN staff about their programs on community networks  today
> and they too are struggling with fee structure for AFRNIC Membership from
> community networks.   Note they fund  FIRE  which has funded community
> networks in Uganda and in South Africa.
>
> Perhaps  we need to ask our community to request financial support for
> ARIN for community networks as well.
> Comments?
>
> Glenn McKnight
> mcknight.glenn at gmail.com
> skype  gmcknight
> twitter gmcknight
> 289-830 6259 <(289)%20830-6259>
> .

*NOTICE:* This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
subject to legal privilege, and is intended for the use of the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use,
disclose or copy any part of this email. If you have received this email by
mistake, please notify the sender and delete this message immediately.